20061018

wedding ring

today was indeed a waste of time. attend 1hr of stats lect
&&& end of sch.


spss is seriously getting on my nerves.

freaking sukie & ivanlim scored 95 and 94 respectively.
duhhhh~ bless me tmr.


(and i realised chew hua same group as me in SAIL.. aiyo.. thought onli my eng KNS, her also sia.. haha)

from ivanlzy bloggie. !!!SADDED
HAH
-



jus some sentimental thoughts.

my beloved mummy lost her wedding ring 2 days back and how frantic/worried she was man.


"Perhaps it slipped off while doing those laundry? or mayb in e wardrobe?" sensing her uneasiness REPEATEDLY.

& i bet she din sleep well that night. overheard my father assuring her that it must b lying somewhere at home.



witnessing my mum's concerned look, i knew she treasured this marriage lots. thou' my parents used to haf disputes, be it major or minor, i guessed they're still as loving ((:

they'd engaged in serious arguments &conflicts b4 that left unhappy memories even in me. but soon it'll b sunshine aft the rain



& it's sometimes so funny and cute to see e way they teased at each other :D


having quarrels are part &parcel of a marriage(r/s). but it's sometimes due to lack of communication and understanding. tiff tiff tiff


luckily e precious wedd ring was found e following day ((:



i loveee my familyy <3

No comments: