20070627

across the horizon, the rise of love, drowned by tears.



It's a cycle that i want to get rid of asap.

Having to face the pressure of mst, burying myself in the world of notes, indirectly resulting in insomia, capsizing of mood.

mst is the last thing i wished to talk about. i can foresee how atrocious my result will be. They say efforts will be paid off- i beg to differ. One aft another obstacles faced, i started questioning myself if i'd made a wise choice in choosing this popular-in-demand course. No doubt that i prefer the poly path cos i never had the idea of entering college. With all these thoughts running in my mind, i get despair& dishearten. i realised i should have planned carefully, the life i want to lead.

i couldn't say that i regretted entering this course, cos the stuffs do interest me. What's more when it promises good future prospects. i just abhor the image the sch portray us as, the mindset in others like as if everyone in this course are genius, the things they expect us to know & the true faces of people. those are nonsensical.

i want a poly life that is enjoyable, not to let these useless facts affect me. i will gain back the motivation to be a dilligent girl since procrastinating wouldn't do much help. Nonetheless, i will learn not to pressurise myself due to the competitiveness of coursemates. I only want to achieve standards i set for me by myself, not by others.


the hellish mst is left with a final tbr. i am giving myself a last chance to push the blame to my laziness. At least i can say that the root of doing so badly is not putting in any effort, not of my incapability.


Good luck to myself & jiayou zzb!:)



aftermath of mst: i want a real good sleep & massive retail therapy (b4 1st july!)

No comments: