20071016

only to see the darkest alley, as days inched by.

Call me a sicko/psychotic/or anything u can relate to, because I like waking up at like 4am in the morning to do my research/assignments. The time I feel the tranquility and serenity, the calmness in the surroundings when the world (except me) is asleep. Nah, not that profound. haha just that I like the feeling of being alone in the familiar surrounding. My mind works best, at least i think so.


It's back to the good old days of projects piling up. We're in the T3W4 now and so far, I think only GBE interest me. & I shall not regret NOT choosing Mathematics for my elective. Why didn't I choose that??


Oh anws, KBOX is currently having promotions because of their 5th anniversary. $5+++ for those usual packages and 50% off for KBuffet! So how can I missed it right? But their service still sux like as ever. The promotion is till Thursday only, & I guessed we wouldn't have any free time for entertainment right now:(


Back to China-U.S.-Taiwan,
China-U.S.-Taiwan, China-U.S.-Taiwan!

No comments: