20080803

more than wishes.

It's kind of........................................................ unbelievable.
It seemed like only yesterday that we were in the beginning of year 3, getting used to lectures being so empty w/o 02/05.

But now, 5 more days.

WOW.

am looking forward to itp thou :)



The most amazing thing happened today.

I accidentally cut myself quite deep on my finger with a blade, bled like mad. I realised i'm superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr afraid of pain. Anw, I was trying to cleanse the wound in the kitchen, felt giddy, blackout, thumph!

I still can't figure how I fainted & fell in the store room. so that resulted in a bruise on my arm.

The whole incident was so funny. Qiuhua can faint too! Best part is all those while, my pig sis was sleeping inside her room luh.


I have a strong healthy body.


SHOPPING!
hello victor, where's my pay?


ok. abrupt.
off to mountain resorts=)

No comments: