20090711

Insert __________.

My weekends are always like a race. How much I wished to sleep a little longer, but every single minute counts becos i have endless tasks to do. No otherwise for these 2 days. Consumer Behaviour test is just next friday, and Marketing presentation the following Monday, and i have my shows to catch up with too. My wardrobe is upside down, my room is in a mess, i desperately need to fix my nails and add some colours to it. Not to mention there are 10,000 pairs of shoes lying around, and i so wanna visit the salon, or even take an aimless stroll out anywhere.

I sometimes do wonder why i put myself in such a state. & worst of all, i hardly see the money rolling in becos almost half of my salary are used up for repayment of all my study loans. (Ok, i admit i may have hidden part of the truth) But still, i hate Maybank.


oh, don't trust whatever I said. I am full of procrastination.
I should really start thinking what I want.


I need food.


[/edit]

Time check 5:09pm

ok, my papa jus came into the room and laughed at me because..
------------------------------------------------------------
Your order of:
1 X Alfredo Linguine S$8.90ea
1 X Apple Crumble Pizza S$4.20ea

Sub Total: S$13.10
Delivery Charge: S$2.50
Grand Total: S$15.60
-----------------------------------------------------------

I ate too much. plus one plate of fresh mangoes :)

No comments: