20061128

monday blues



rush rushing rushed twoseven 11.

went jogging in e morning, resulting me to b late for sch. thus i sped to e train station to see that i missed the train!
&& next i rushed from fc4 aft brunch in search for e dumb main lib w/ my twinny-look-alike. (yeah, e dumbie me doesn't noe e way well) den from e main lib i huff & puff+walked in an aunty speed for ggt lect. i was late anws :P



retail therapy at marina sq aft that. !!cheers cos i finally got my sash &belt ((: but my wishlist is like still damn long uh.


caught the last slot oftheday for HAPPY FEET :D
baby mumble! yeah, e plot was soso but penguins are sucha major cuties in e show.



-
ugh, results for mst are like so sucky. hell will be, on thur for my poor ggt.
plus all e projs which are driving every'o maddd. idea & FA are getting nowhere. OM & ggt are getting somewhere i hope. soon it'll b over :D


trained back with wanlian w/ us is fun. we gossiped 'bout everything every'o under e sun that time passes so fast. HAH woman's nature ((:


yoghurt ice-cream is yummy yumyum :D

No comments: