20061118

viVO




aftermath of mst: hibernation from 2130 to 0900. :D



finally, my virgin trip to viVO! as everyone has commented, it's simply hugehugeHUGE w/ superb scenery. marina sq is already a problem for e senseless-direction me. what's more bout viVO??

everyone's melting under e fiery sun. wooofff pooff. board the Doulous, a book fair held on board e ship. nth'g much der thou'.

hmmm, window-shopping lunched moved w/ e crowd. && spent a great deal of time in...... TOY"R"US !! haha, it's fun. i rather b a kid man. wad luxurious & comfortable emperor's life they're living in! okays, anyone can buy me a globe costing like over 200 bucks w/ multi-functions? it's not a toy. an educational tool which can hopefully improve my ggt(geography of global tourism). this shall be another item on my wishlist. kind souls reading this can surprise me as a xmas gift ;D


more retail therapy. more K-ing sessions. more movies. plssss




To all-who-know-Mandy: e well-missed-by-everyone-her is gna b back to singapore on e 14th dec! lookkk forward to seeing this great new zealander BABE!


No comments: