20070221

cny o7

i came across ahyan's blog and this is wad she wrote "I'm having the worst New Year of my life. Life's changed after my grandma's gone. And I think it'll only get worse. I missed my grandma."

same sentiments. efforts in retail therapy &stuffs gone to drain cos there's no whr for us to go. so what's d point of spending bucks for pretty clothes? unlike the past years.




im getting moody these days and it really pissed me off to see those adults who only cared 'bout gambling. to be exact, mahjong is the culprit. i see no reason why they can stick their butts to the seat from morning till late at night, doing th same thing repeatedly. yeah, a form of leisure/entertainment they called it.

thou cny without gambling wont be cny, as someone once told me. wadeva it is, im in no stand to grumble. the festive mood is spoilt anyway. at least today's much better with th day spent at mk's house. ((:


dtrmo1 off to miss chenyenyin's hse tmr. pondering whether to turn up cos piggysee isnt joining for she's still in kotatingi. & sf's decision of not gg makes me even sian-er.



Y PICTURES!




i miss ah ma***

No comments: