20070211

xiaozhu!



alrighty, blogging's much of a hassle cos im too lethargic.


erm. this is abit lagged but still, cheersX3 cos those abhorent papers are thrown away from memories!
no point for me to whine wad a disaster OM was for me.
so leave it all behind ((:

oh yeah. highlight of fri is tht chenchen, jie & me queued for freakin 2plus hours for donuts from donut factory.
ended up with 2 dozens of them!
try it sometime, only when u haf the TIME & energy to stand for hours!

retail therapy is loves. much more items to be removed from my wishlist in time to come.
i can sense tht they're waiting for me :D tmr shall b the day, tgt with sq & sf!

sat was even freakin-ier!!
some 3 insanes who returned late at night aft shoppin d day b4 got up early & reported to j8.
FOR??? 小猪's event ((:
one word to describe him: charming
one word to describe every'o der: crazy
one word to describe the whole queuing: embarassed
so it was uber HIGH!

consider this the craziest thing i've ever done. chasing an idol. HAHA


i spent today revamping & tidying up my room.
threw all my sec sch books again & found this which is prolly my artpiece in pri sch:


i'll permit u to laugh all u want. scrutinise the BUTT please.
N for those who don haf childhood, this is The Emperor's New Clothes(or smth like tht)


im in a lalala mood! d IT-idiot is figuring out how to change font colour with this beta-free blogger?

No comments: