20070527

i hid beneath the covers, & it turns out to be a dream.

juz a quick update bfore i head back to fmah (ah, i much detest studying now!)

GSS has finally arrived and seriously, it gets me so so excited juz by seeing those big red posters hanging inside the shops yelling _% sales, waving at me. But i think i splurged quite alot recently. For instance getting new clothes every few days or spending over 10bucks on fd whenever i go out. Whines! i want to shopshopshop & kbox too=)

ive frequent amk hub so much that i quite familiar with the place. headed there on sat with twin & Shrek! we ate like glutton- snacks, nyny, ichiban sushi. Much better than cwp (thou' not all shops are operating) cos der's my fave Mr Bean and erm, subway. More varieties of food and for retail therapy.

i think im crazy cos when the rented dvds are delivered to us on fri night, i watched my sweet's drama all at one go. Not many, juz 6 episodes :D
much thoughts going thru my mind while watching. It so reminds me of the ordeal ah ma went thru. really. like a sudden call from the hospice calling everyone to gather cos it may be the last time. it's a struggle. mentioning of this surely makes tears welled up in the eyes of anyone concerned.

gotta get back to revising fmah. bless me tmr=)

Oh, btw,
Happy Birthday
XiaoQiang & beloved Jiasin!

No comments: