20070714

boiling thoughts of love, stucked.

I am finally able to reach home before darkness falls today! Many incidents occurring within such short span of time, which i wont elaborate further. I missed out so much fun recently since we're bombarded with projects.

At least now, we have one off the load. Practical session at the Rosette Restaurant today was an experience for us. Thou things were very last min and zzb invested all our assets, overall it's still enjoyable (minus off those unexpected, like having problems to get a blender in a restaurant!) Better than none, cos we had a feel of the F&B industry. The thought of the 10% still makes me think it's not worth it :(

Someone please find something that hopefully will titillate my fancy for nice indulgence (may the candy helps!:)) Nothing appeals to me, despite having severe hunger & not eating at all the whole day. Sorry zzb if you people got a fright by me yesterday. Long live ZZB! Hahaha

I need sleep now before i finally embark on my gems assignment, rwps evaluation & many many more!


jus a glimpse of our effort!

No comments: