20070706

so much so, i rather be buried under the truth.

vaguely, i heard some noise beside my ear. i tried to lift up my heavy eyelids to realise it was the continuous snoozing of my alarm clock. i pulled myself off the bed & unwillingly dragged my feet to the bathroom. be sickened by this feeling, esp these few days where lessons are from 8, after which follows the SHATEC trip.


name any reasons that motivate me to attend classes- none.
projs piling up is extremely sickening- Mice, rwps, gems, ihro*2, gems. To think that there is so much to do for both ihro projs, each constitute 10%. better weightage allocation please, a non-examinable module will be best.


the other day, we were discussing if we'll proceed on to uni aft getting a diploma. Then i realised i didn't know what i want in life. ive no idea where im heading despite the fact tht im graduating in 1.5 years time. Yes, i hope to get into uni but it's easier said than done. What about my sucky results? What about money that wont drop from the sky? I told them i want to hook a rich bf b4 i graduate, haha (ok hook doesnt sounds pleasant).


at least for a short-term wise, i want to escape from workloads. i am very looking forward to the sem break. i told my mum i'll bring them for a holiday(not exactly tt i pay :D). im just dying to travel, dying to see the world.

No comments: