20080226

black and white:


Bring me balloons- because it feels good to be like a child, gripping on to them and walked along the streets, while little fellow kiddies eye with envy. (But back in reality, it's quite embarrassing if you don't offer the balloons to that kid right?) It was an extremely filling lunch at Botak Jones to celebrate the commence of Birdie Days. Catching up sessions, it was a nice and simple day.

One fine Saturday morning, I made Oreo Cheesecake with the help of YYsuperman. The end results ain't too bad, but I thought the biscuits were a little high in glucose level eh. The same day was hip-hop after 0 attendance for the 1st lesson. So fun but challenging for my zero dancing background. Oh, I made new specs (which I reckon classmates will tease cos of the xwm's-sister-status) and pairs of cool coloured contacts. It was yet another simple and lovely day all due to the good laughs at my sister. & I sudd rmbr smth, I prefer reading CLEO compared to Female & Seventeen. Duh, random.

Anyway, I love mama for the simplest reason. She's th
e only who knows me inside out to that extend. She bought fish burger for me yesterday hehheh:) And I am going for movie with her tmr. loves.

p/s. I will update bout HK trip soon after I get hold of the pictures from boobzy superman NSY!
p/s.
Poo poo ain't too good still, at least no more tummy discomfort, no need for disgusting medicine!
p/s. Alrighty, off to catch my episodes. shittie results' out tmr!
p/s. am back to days of Iwish-Iwish-Iwish. :(
p/s.
I love this song and I kept browsing my own webblog just to listen heh=)

No comments: