20080303

The End was never what we wanted.



Well, one blink of an eye we're into the a-quarts of 2008. First batch of itp students are on their go, pacing themselves in the working society right now. I thought work for past few days were great, which I've best enjoyed compared to many previous ones (thou' most of e times were slacking). One thing, I think for once I ate rice for every meals, yucks! The greatest amount of rice I stuffed myself with in my entire life will be the past 4 days. Mixed vege rice, Roasted duck rice, Chicken rice, Nasi Lemak.....

There's uncountable ants on the desktop desk in my sis' room. Creeps and I've actually crushed so many with the cotton pad that I used to remove my nail polish moments ago. And this reminds me of my sis becoming the Most Disgusting Creature on Earth because she successfully destroyed that flying creature the other day. What a freak, she smashed right on it with i-weekly and crushed its bones into pieces. Poor little thing, count yourself unlucky that you met her. Grrr!

Alrighto, am off to pack my stuff and get my pipi outta the house for class chalet:)

oh yar, gyming chenchen! I feel like ive gained pounds after the rice issue.

No comments: