20080516

then I realised I never once had you

I don't fancy these celebrities, but I must say that this is really quite an interesting show. It was unbelievable (& unrealistically so, perhaps not that I know of it) that the thieves were able to plot such smart tactics. My initial point of mentioning this show is because of the setting at Stanley Market. It gets me so high whenever the scene, exactly like in the picture below, appears on the tv. Pretty hard to register the actual sight of roads, houses, shops, etc. in Hong Kong with those I see in the serials. Nah still, the point is... I've once laid my foot at Stanley Market, with a picture of pj at the same exact spot as evidence!



Thinking back, how much I missed the strange stares from people all because of my sexy blue stockings. How I (or we) wished to fly to HK again by AirAsia next year because they are having free seats promotions till today. It only seemed not too long ago that we had our trip, but in actual fact, that was a 3 month ago issue. Life's ticking away horribly fast, giving us no chance to set our minds down for a rest. September September, Taiwan Taiwan, may you be my dream come true.

Oh, Gorgeous Nineteen NSY:)

No comments: