20080502

no one follows the queue, no one.



I'm so going back to the good o' days. At that moment where skies are blue and grasses are green, life's nothing less than perfect. Everything seems so well so stand still, don't stray, I will reach for you. Even now so, shower me with some confidence. On that particular train ride, how much I wished it never stops, taking me through the quiets of greenery. If only bad things turned good and the good goes better, best of best.

I will prove you wrong.

Of a sudden, all sorts of emotion welled up- love and misses. At times, we wished that living in this harsh world can be a more relaxing & less taxing task. To live like in the novels, movies, dramas, fairytale is my wishful dream. Oh, I want to be alone.

It kinda of struck me on my way home last night that Mavis's birthday was the last birthday celebration zzb will, as a whole, havoc together. No more full attendance after September 02. Well, 4 dreading months will breeze by and more so than ever we should heed the advice to start enjoying campus life. Geez, hold on those emotions till when the time arrives.


In the midst of uploading pictures, shall fire them up over the weekend.

No comments: