20080617

Where are my perks?

It's always when exams are round the corner that I feel the stress, and I hate it totally. My self-discipline was eaten up as years go by, and I could no longer mug diligently like I used to. I am wayyyyyy lagging behind, that is despite drawing up such a pretty schedule. ROARS! Every once I think of the endless knowledge to be stored inside my mind, there's nothing but shivers & fears. Days of nothing-but-notes will continue for the rest of the entire week.
On a positive note, I won't spent a single cent since I am surviving on salads & bread. Eh no, I just went down to the minimart to replenish my rations and spending a measly few bucks can cause me such heartache. Blame it on the splurging. Excessive splurging. & this reminds me that sis' returning tmr night.. can't wait to see her loots from HK!

Good Luck! I'm spending my night with ASM and IMIT.. savouring the power of every word under the moonlight. How romantic! :X



Go, Go! CHARGE!

No comments: