20080706

lost you pretty long ago, i couldn't imagine.

Part I

EEKS! IT TOTALLY FREAKS ME OUT AT THE THOUGHT OF COCKROACHES SCURRYING ACROSS THE SAME FLOOR I STEP ON EVERY DAY. AND I JUST SAW IT, LIKE RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT. MY HOUSE IS SO INFESTED THAT I SERIOUSLY THINK WE NEED PEST CONTROL.

There will be no ends if i start sharing experiences (unfortun
ately) with these eekers. Like the other time during MST period when i was trying hard to concentrate in my room, the idiotic lizard kept diverting my attention as it marathon the four walls. & another was a night after i returned from work, I saw this fat cockroach in e living room. I need to protect myself! so I stuff the door gap of my room with towels. Ants are too common, I kill without opening my eyes now. Killer!

Part II

Nyctalopia
is a condition making it difficult or impossible to see in relatively low light. It is a symptom of several eye diseases. Night blindness may exist from birth, or be caused by injury or malnutrition (Vit A). The outer area of the retina is made up of more rods than cones. The rod cells are the cells that enable us to see in poor illumination. This is the reason why loss of side vision often results in night blindness. Individuals suffering from night blindness not only see poorly at night, but also require some time for their eyes to adjust from brightly lit areas to dim ones. Contrast vision may also be greatly reduced.
The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) of Vitamin A per day for women 14 years old & above is 700μg. Sources of vitamins A are liver, carrots, sweet potatoes, papayas, mangoes, spinach, butter, pumpkin, egg, peas, apricots, broccoli, kale, cantaloupe melon, etc. Obviously, a picky person like me doesn't consume more than 5 of the above mentioned. But i think i need to starting eating more... bring me mangoes ah see!



Part III

It's like 4+am now. Papa's already awake making coffee and g
etting ready for work. There's still a long list on my post-it note waiting impatiently to be strike off. The previous week was extremely packed, but fully utilized- shopping, ktv, hang out w/ sec sch mates, movie, night safari. And..... tummy is growling like mad now. A big packet of chicken rice 'nough to feed a pig was 11 hours ago. i miss mac breakfast:(


p/s. am glad i chose to be myself afterall, i don't really need to care how you see me & i don't have to go against my will to do things so torturous. Be the spark:)


anw, awwww so gay. hahahahahhahaahahah

No comments: