20080726

now, too late, to turn it around.

Today, 39 more minutes to go.
...
..
..
..
..
.

.
.
.
I think I need more sleep than I need to blog.


Ok, screwed it. Am gonna update for my own memory & reference sake. I don't wish to look back in my archive and find nthg in a year's time.

So, today was a bon and relaxing day I forgot I could also have! I woke up few quarts before noon, did my mathematics tutorial, laze back on m
y bed and fell back asleep. The next moment when I opened my eyes, the mahjong khakis were alr having their usuals and parents bought fish burger for me. Them being so nice, I could not bear to admit the buffet & desserts from ytd were still having their place in my tummy. Then, I spend the rest of the day before sis came back editing photos/doing math assignment. And had a great laugh editing pics in the presence of my dad/writing a complaint letter. Oo, I watched Go, Go, Jacky too.


Yesterday, the day before, the whole of last week, the previous weeks an
d many weeks earlier... It was definitely more than just projects that took up my precious youthful time. There were few lousy shows that I watched, RQ's bdae celebration, F1 job interview, mini shopping, Cao Ge's concert, Newton Food Centre, wine appreciation, Napfa test, sis' bdae, ok I don't rmbr which are those I mentioned before, or did not do so. You can have a look at my organiser if you are seriously interested.


Even projects, there are elements of fun in it. Am sure gonna miss them, miss school, miss class, miss cwp! Holala, I was so high when I received an attendance warning letter! But trust me, I am a student with good conduct. I just so happened that I was late for class on a few occasions. Pretty girls are like that, ask me sis :)

Happy Birthday ah jie:)

No comments: