20070126

deep one





i'll pretend nthg happened;;


first and foremost,
crs & fa's ICAs are finally over! today was simply writing and more writing. ((:


2)2). journey bck home by train was filled with noises from these 3women+ their 7kiddos.
haha, so i cant nap luh.
& also, there's this handicapped ahpek in his wheelchair. amazingly, his wheelchair is somehow attached to a scooter(?). innovative but attracted weird stares.


3)3). the most horrified/horrible/disgusting thing was that portion of my skin of my poor lil finger gt scraped off. trust me, utter ouchs. dumb move by me attemptin to rinse e wound.
(shower me w/ love n concern pls. haha)


lastly,
becos' of my misfortune, i cant write (my mum says im 'si-ni').
yeah, so ive been slacking from e moment i reached homeswthome till NOW.
& congras. laziness results in me, lke only half way thru pth when d pp is in 2 days' time?


-----------
gna check out the price for haircut/dye/perm/rebond in my neighbourhood salon tmr morning.
otherwise to toni &guy acad, i suppose.
rah. i juz want a DIFFERENT hairstyle. =]



simply leave me alone
to die.

No comments: