20070111

you're my everything



you're my everything



You entered my life & left without a word,
leaving every'g behind & me seemingly lost in e wild.

Because of you, jealousy overtook me.
Because of you, wrong became right.
Because of you, my confidence shattered.
Because of you, my world capsized.

I thought i could; I thought i would.

Now things came clear;
the unwanting answer,
the hurting truth.

Till you disappear in my life, my heart remains locked within.
Please plead guilty for stealing my heart & release me uncharged.


my randomness::::::::::




from the palmist:
im a indecisive, stubborn, hot-tempered person. he suggests that i consume brown rice or do yoga. Also, to think big cos i'll most prob b in e business line (if not an army commander, etc?!). && he scribbled a "intelligent". he figured that i haf position of authority which is rare and also luck. Marry an interesting intelligent guy at e age of 26/31. A mixture of libra & virgo- down-to-earth person. A "lan hao ren", willing to help all kinds of people regardless whether they're good/bad. Lucky colours are blue, royal blue, grey.

all that i can recall.


some are quite true. indecisive, i guess so? stubborn, hot-tempered- at home i think. i can slam e door, gao zi bi & refuse to utter a single word, & wadeva. luck- i hope so & no worries for future cos i'll b loaded. As for partner, haha yeah true. A prince is definately smart intelligent interesting rich!



off to catch pss2 results! daren <3
BYE!

No comments: