20070903

It didn't plague on me that much, like now.

I think Dear Diary, is one year old.
The other day at Ms TanYenYen's place, she bought a cake from Chocolate Art for KimBert's birthday which everyone agreed was yummylicious. 1.66 & i went to check out the price- Affordable. So can i have one for my birthday please? haha



No matter, Bosco's still my love.
Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant had its first branch in Singapore- Vivocity. I came to acknowledge this particular restaurant when i was at City sq some time back. Main highlight is that Kim Gary is endorsed by Bosco! :):) 1.66 & i settled there for lunch/dinner. I koped the feedback form and yes, as you can guess, his picture was printed on it. hehheh;)




My birthday is coming up.
Who doesn't look forward to his/her birthday every year? My birthday wish is to remain forever eighteen, because i don't know what i want in life. I don't wanna move forward. The thought of reaching 20s, another phase of life is disgusting.
(haha sorry CSF!=P) Anyhows, 1.66 promised to bring me (tgt with zzb) to Raffles Hotel because the underaged yearns for a taste of Singapore Sling. I foresee myself working, that is if everything goes fine for tmr's interview and everyone must be dreading the day since it marks the end of the vacation.



The Shopping Era, The many things I need in heaven.
I told you i need a job desperately. My expenses is way beyond my financial ability. To save and look out for cheap stuff is a virtue. So we should be proud of ourselves 1.66! I am looking out for GOLD watches, eyelet tops, many many tees! Shopping, Let's GO! Online spreeeeeeeee~

No comments: