20070904

scram off; i want to be happy.

I seriously wished to.




I got the job offer. I am starting work tomorrow. I want to meet nice people. I should be overjoyed because i see money flowing in soon which means i get to shop again. I have already planned how to deal with the yet-to be-mine salary. Yes, I should be happy because i will have capital for my expenses. I am alone.



Your moves, not any. I am affected. Like those swings you hardly find anywhere in the parks these days. Flows like a river, least not gushing. Tumbled and jumbled. I don't feel like mentioning anything here. The I-don't-wanna-utter-a-single-shit syndrome is ON & OFF. I hate ON & OFF too, damn.



I found a new wish.
I wanna try the G-MAX Reverse Bungy. Anyone wants to scream your lungs out by wasting 40 bucks on for the 5-mins experience??

No comments: