20071103

93 days, and have them sealed.



Uh huh, this is real bad. Where has my self-discipline gone to? I told myself I will stop gorging like a glutton, but I ate 1 big bowl of salad, tuna sandwiches, & on and on. I told myself I will get my ass outta the house for some jogging, but all I did was some simple exercises & skipping. I told myself I will work on GOM today, but I only covered the history of gaming. And guess wad? It's Saturday! MST is 2 days away. Guess wad again? It's self-deceit to say I am revising for GOM when we were hooked on the Blackjack & Poker on Facebook.
Don't worry, I've closed the application cos I got bored of it.


That aside, I have a sudden urge to list down eat-outs/bars I wanna visit either because I've never been there before, or I wanna have a taste of the food there again!

1). The Soup Spoon- i miss my fave mushroom soup in breadbowl
2). Brewerkz
3). Fishermen's Wharf- they said food's quite cheap
4). Waraku/Pasta De Warauku- thou' I don't feel like going back there, but food is nice yeah?
5). Botak Jones
6). The Cannery
7). Sakae Sushi/ Sushi Tei/Ichiban Sushi- craving for sushi
8). Sakura- heard my mum mentioning few days ago, reminds me of the Clementi queuing
9). Subway- I love bread, dont ya rmb?
10). Cafe Del Mar- reviews i read hasn't been good, but I believe the ambiance is superb
11). Oosh- reviews isn't too good either, but i'm curious!
12). Ben & Jerry- Ice cream please =)
13). Ministry of Food- sukie & I wanna try that out
14). Spaggedies
15). Pariss Inernational Seafood Buffet
16). DXO- it's ladies night on friday!

And there are definitely more. I just can't recall.


Now, now. It's 2.10am in the morning. I say I will lay on eyes on the wonder of gaming. I said I'll probably enter my dreamland.
You bet.


Good Night all =)

No comments: