20071117

Sorted it out doesn't mean it's put to an end



<1> Qiuhua has no life.
The amount of workload we have is way too frightening to be mentioned. We are shocked to realised time is so tight, without giving us any air to breathe. Projects are due week after week, all requiring much effort to get it done nicely. My eyes are getting smaller and dark eye circles/ eye bags are surfacing all due to lack of sleep. I don't have time to shop and play which makes everything worst. I haven't been to town for the longest time to see those pretty x'mas lightings. My self-discipline is eaten up by lazy bugs. I did not attend many lectures/tutorials these days. I can't be bothered to touch my assignments and I rushed thru' my MST revision just few days before the tests. Ahhh, this semester isn't that enjoyable. =(



<2> Qiuhua squeezed out time to get a life.
-X weeks ago, I went for steamboat/pool with sukie tong & jiarong.

-X weeks ago, I had a simple meal at Swensen's with sukie and on the same day, is the Disney internship recruitment interview.

-That Saturday, together with pple from 02, we attended the S'pore Hits Award with credit of free tix from siqi.

-During e-learning week, zzb went to vivocity for mystery shopping & dinner at Kimgary. overnight at sf's

-Dinner at Ministry of Food with sukie after ttp paper.

-MST week, zzb headed down to Chinatown travel agencies to get info for TTP proj. We ended up shopping before finally getting back to serious work.

-Partyworld and Vila'ge to celebrate cuzzies' birthdays. Shopping with sisters.

-Overnight at sf's house where I spent my night with Kopi See! (I like girls talk at night before turning in.)

-Queensway shopping centre for report printing. Screweddd day!

-Checkpoint to get cheap deals for jeans with zzb-csf. Chocolate fudge cake for 1.66 in school before heading to (minus all those waiting walking rotting cos we've no idea how to get to Miss Clarity Cafe) Spageddies with zzb+Jordon. Esplanade with 1.66 & rz =)


Happy Birthday,
Tang Bi Ying
Tang Chu Xuan
Huang Shuqi

No comments: