20071117

seven nine to how you were doing



I came across this nasty auntie on the train, probably occupied the space on earth for more than 40 years. She squeezed her way into the packed cabin when the train doors were closing and for your info, she isn't slim at all. So obviously to her, it was no fault of hers to squeeze and push people since she must be rushing to the gate of below. A poor helpless ah ma who was grabbing on to the pole was bumped. Being typical aged, she spoke and commented in dialect 'don't keep pushing' those sort of things. That damn woman immed got pissed off and said so loudly 'scared squeeze den go take taxi lah'. She sounded like she was right to push people in order to get onto the train. Within one-stop distance, she kept staring at the ah ma from the corner of her eyes and mumbled god-knows-what under her bad breath. Her attitude sucks totally. I oversee everything because I was unlucky to have the creature standing right in front of me. If not that I was alone, I would have scolded her. Not only inconsiderate but also disrespectful. So all I did was purposely fidget and use my lecoq to push her before I alight. Being not that dumb, she knew I did that on purpose so she was fking childish to push me when I alight. Yes, she alighted at the same station and I could hear all sorts of profanities swimming out of her mouth. My friend told me that I should have repeated the same things to her 'Scared people push go take taxi lah!'

She is such a bitch, really.

No comments: