20080427

keep me attached.

Bull Fighting- looks like this is the only serial that got the eyes of the Mahjong khakis on the tv while having their usual rounds, even dua-gim who's only after Korean dramas all these while. Heard good reviews from quite a few so I've been bugging mama to rent them for weeks. Only into episode 4 because of school & work that doesn't permit the time. Plus, i still have my HK serials to catch up with yea?

Every hour passed seemingly slow, with me checking my watch every now & then, counting down before this lecture ends, before school calls it a day, before I can finally knock off. But two weeks just breezed by without me noticing. Soon, will be the project peak period. Gosh, am not looking forward to the days ahead. Despise growing up seriously....

Went shopping last week with my sis and I managed to hook her to online shopping too. What's better than going out for shopping, eyeing on an item & enjoy the hassle-less to bring out your own wallet to pay for that? Good thing is, I finally, like really finally, paid off my debts. I know I said I will practise self-control and not bagged new items home for a while. You guys must have guessed that I'm kidding, right?

Love, bye:)

No comments: