20080924

19 wishes of you.

24/09 Wednesday
I just drank a glass of Bordeaux or smth and I can feel the gastric juices gushing all directions. I was hoping i could sleep in earlier tonight bcos i'm so drained & there's many stuff to do tmr. Anw papa made dinner today- star potatoes, fries, fried har gau, chicken wings, grilled fish, beans, eggs. He's sucha great cook. My partner in the future must be too (giggles)! Caught Mamma Mia with mk & his 2 friends at AMK Hub just now. The show's great and i love the songs! His friends are equally funny haha. Headed to Sq2 with him to buy ingredients for his Korean meal (& he texted me few moments ago saying it was a failure haha!)


Oh, the masks are here. Tell me when y'guys wanna collect them :)



22/09 Monday
srz (mentally) dragged me to gym in the morning before headed for massive foot exercises tgt with 1.66 at orchard, bugis & ms. Damn, no more 1.50SGD to gym anymore haha. Had great time shopping tho I was really really tired. We were constantly in search of not-so-office-wear kind of office wear. AND i'm so freaking gek bcos i saw replica of the dress i bought for $20+ online everywhere n Bugis St. What's more disheartening is tht my.body.is.not.long.enough. :(



21/09 Sunday
Starbucks with Mavis while we waited for the Grand Prix briefing at Suntec. Our uniforms are awful. Good thing I'm posted to Gate 1A with hoho which is where all the VVIPs will enter thru woooo! Luckily the training ended before 7pm and had quick dinner with zzb at HK Cafe before celebrations at Long Bar. Great night, thank you i love y'guys!


Photobucket
pics at Facebook :)



20/09 Saturday

Simple dinner at Shokudo with sukie. Music Dreamer Live! cafe was really cool and we stayed till near closing. I was really surprised with the arrangements & efforts of sukie. It's really nice to sit there for hours listening to the lame jokes of the singers and their vocals. Thank you!


Photobucket


19/09 Friday
Delectable dishes at Soup Restaurant with family for combined celebrations for mama & I. :)


Photobucket
Photobucket


16/09 Tuesday
Tanning with Mavis at Sentosa. It was extremely sunny and shiok. Yummy lunch at Subway, wonderful window shopping, and ended with desserts at Ben&Jerry. I love tanning!



15/09 Monday

Sukie's 19th. So sorry I almost couldn't find the Tong Shui cafe. haha but still, Happy Birthday! 5 years and on :)

Photobucket

No comments: