20080919

Everything in life has a place (& when one thing goes)

I'm trapped in the 4-walls of mine for 2 days, feeling seriously bored. Except all other normal human routines, I've been watching Hot Shot (omg! super funny!), KHYY, reading, packing my room, day dreaming and nthg else..

There's so many things on my mind now. Putting on a front & acting the reverse way is just hoping to cover up how scared i actually feel. I may have thought of ways to salvage, but I don't have the courage to do so. And life at this stage isn't promising nor fun. We are often hit by the same few questions about our future. It's not up to me not to worry a tinge bit when some people may have alr lay a perfect path ahead. There were endless things I wished I have done, & stuff that I hope to do. That aside, I met a sec sch friend of mine a few days back on my way home. It's really nice to catch up with old friends, just so it feels the same while i chatted with Mr Tang on msn whom i've not spoke to for zillion years. haha, what i'm trying to put across is that i like this kind of feeling, of catching up with old mates.

I feel like eating sizzler! I wanna go tanning again next week! =)


Talk to me
, you speak with me
Don’t sink before you rise baby
, don’t fade away
You hesitate
, you seem to wait
For all the time we had
, feels like a world away

Who’s to say
, we’ll be ok
We will make it through the night
, don’t wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile
cause we’re the same

And I know that we’ll will never change

Look I bought your favourite ice cream
, I don’t want to see it melt away
If you walk out now
I don’t know if we could be the same baby
Just talk with me

Cause’ I want you to stay here with me

I want you to stay here with me

No comments: