20080914

The true identity.

For once, my fingers shall be quick in editing and updating of recent events.

[add]
Before that, I'd love to proudly announced that I finally finished watching 命中 after elephant years, I met up Ms.Teoh after elephant years, & I actually cleaned the elephant years of dusts off the mini fridge, washing machine, dish dryer area till bling*bling*!!! =)

I was on the phone with my sis ytd night, & she was bragging how cheap the stuff were in HK. I regretted not exploring enough last feb when I was there. Anw, she'll stock up my majorca eyeliner and fake eye lashes for me :)
[/add]


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE THIS PIC! For all the matches and FEEL! haha =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ended off with lunch @ KimGary, shopping at CS....................
Photobucket


Thank you ah tut, ah tong(haha!) & ah kiew(haha!) for their hospitality.
They said welcome, & thank me for contributing to their country's economy for the 2 pairs of shoes, 2 boxes of egg tarts, & many many more.
& I'm in love with srz aft I see her drove. *BLUSH*

p/s. more photos will be uploaded on Facebook in due time. :)

No comments: