20081027

Shimmering stars, fallen.

WHY ISSIT THAT WHEN I SET MY HEART TO GO JOGGING ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY (LIKE TODAY & LAST SUNDAY), IT ALWAYS POUR LIKE PEE & POO! GEESHHHHHHHH

*************

Eating prawn mee as earlier as 9am on a Saturday morning, the first thing when you reach the office, was exactly what I did. Eating a lunch's portion of rice which prolly was the total of what i used to eat in a week is becoming a norm. I eat decent meals & proper food plus junk food everyday. I guess I would probably have tasted all the famous delicacies in Singapore by the end of my internship. It will be no wonder if you people can't recognize me 5 months later. No, 1.66, we wouldn't slim down, not anymore.


FRI (Manhattan, Indochine): SAT (Waraku, Yoga): SUN (Partyworld, Pasa Malam)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


photofunia's kind of cool. we were experimenting in the office!
&&, 4 more months to go. . . . .

No comments: