20081113

Our fond memories...

Pa & Ma along with Da Jiu, Dua Ghim went to Genting Highland for some getaway gambling session on Monday. Now, the thing is they never ever left the 3 of us alone (despite us being grown up). It has always been any one of us going overseas to Taiwan, HK, etc. I guess they were so worried we wouldn't be able to survive or eat well without them around, so on Sunday i got home in the afternoon to find lots of rations. My mum even boiled extra water and bottled it having to worry we don't know how to do it ourselves (well, perhaps yes for me). Anw, 2 days of sleeping in the master bedroom is shiok shiok and made waking up an even more dreadous thing on earth. On Tuesday, sis even rushed home from work and made yummy pasta for the 3 of us.
It wasn't much of a difference to me actually but sis says she missed them so much!

As always, the only way of them showing love & concern is by making us FAT, so papa bought loads of junk food back. There's this cookie which i thought wasn't too bad as i thought it would be. It even matches a lil to Famous Amos i swear!


Back track to last week, on Saturday was Chen's big 21 and I had to cab down from Sheraton Towers after work. Basically the entire day i was whining to srz how i wished to be there with them for the decorating & preparation. Believe it or not, I never had a birthday party my whole 19 years and I'm so looking forward to one! Glad the board touches her... few nights of effort paid off :)


If anyone would have seen on Facebook, u would know I took 45 mins to reach office for a 10-min bus ride from Paya Lebar on Tuesday after my meeting. I practically toured the whole of Tanjong Katong, went to East Coast Park area, even to Marine Parade. The worst isn't this. But i shan't disclose how dumb i am on that day. sheesh. Tuesday's not too good a day, for me and for srz.


Photobucket


Meanwhile, awaits more detailed updates.......

No comments: