20090412

Back then.

Photobucket


Time check: 1.38am

I know it is against the law of diet, but it keeps me in a foul mood to go to bed in hunger. Being greedy Singaporean, I tabao-ed plenty of food back from city sq for the sake of the worth deal and I simply love buying a lot a lot of food! Auntie Anne's, Secret Recipe, Egg Tarts, Mr Baoz- so much till I wonder who will finish them. Anyway I only had 2 bites of the cheesecake cos it turned out to be the coffee flavoured. Ok, I confessed that I actually came back from Brandon's bbq and ate another egg tart when I got home. Hur hur.

Headed to Tampines One with Ho-Tan Mavis. Singaporeans! They flocked to new places at the very first minute to join the crowd. I am one of them. But the only shop we went was Uniqlo, which we queued for like 1/2 hour before we got into the store. More and more shopping malls are springing up and others are under renovation for expansion. Damn it, I'm feeling uncomfortable from the top to the bottom- I need to shop!

I duno how I am supposed to feel like, to be working when everyone else is busy with university application, to be starting sch in May when everyone else is eagerly waiting for acceptance letter. At the very least I don need to be bothered so much. I set my route and I will walk my path beautifully. I love my job because it doesn't make me dread going to work every morning and somehow I know there are stuffs worth looking forward to. They make me realised that working society can be great, nice people still exist.

There are more important stuff that needs my attention, thou I very much hope to escape from it. You being nice to me at this point of time just makes me feel even worst. I can't let it go like that with the matter of time. Why couldn't you understand and come to your senses?


Strange.

No comments: