20090402

The Golden Key!

The previous post, together with a series of letters with clues are actually efforts for Ms See's Key to Freedom celebration. It was kinda lame but we din have much time for preparation. Started of with a Letter of Acceptance by NBS we faked out, with instructions to come to my blog for the clue, leading her to JP Stormz for hair chemical svcs. My sis suggested makeover which I thought was really fun, but I reckon Ms See will be hysterical throughout the photoshoot. So anw, I rushed down after work for the celebration at San Francisco Bay at BV. Came across pretty good reviews about the newly operated western store. Not too bad an experience with overly-friendly staff who kept smiling at weiming, but food was a lil not much of proportion & salty. I didn't try the pizza with purple sauce! Chilling out at bar plans turned out to Esplanade... Makan Sultra selling disgusting sugar cane juice and merely-a-few-oyster oyster omelet. A very simple celebration but feels great chatting nonsense and planning next meet up.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Birthday ah Joyce :)

No comments: