20090419

from moments to memories.

Blink, and I was back from Taiwan for more than a month. I craved so much for those food back in Taiwan, which made me felt so cheated for the yucky shui jian bao i bought at the pasar malam, and Mr Baoz from City Sq. They were not only far from what I ate then, but tasted horrible to me. The only item that tasted as great was the japanese snack since it's pre-packed. Get it from Market Place or the Japanese Supermarket at Central. Heavenly!


I am so lazy to post the pictures from Taiwan because there are loads of them, but I want to excite pple with it. haha.



Anw, guessed I've mentioned that we saw Jolin on the day before we came back, bcos the venue of her autograph session is right in front of our hotel. I thought she's really pretty in real life! Slim arms, lean body, big eyes, perfect hairstyle & colour...........



Photobucket


The afternoon before the day we depart was spent at Miramar Entertainment Park/Shopping Mall. So that's the place I always see in drama. I ain't REALLY afraid of height, but i felt like i could die of fear any moment as soon as we were at some height. I totally detest these kind of slow torturing moments. Cable cars, ferris wheel, etc. but I'm still gonna hop on Singapore Flyer thou.


I looked stiff in every picture bcos I dare not move, afraid that the cabin would jerk and fell off, and I die unglamly. At least now, I am alive looking at my unglam shots.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Dragon Ball Revolution
Photobucket


Photobucket


Monster vs Aliens
starring Joyce the Monster...
Photobucket


Avee the Alien..
Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: