20090604

Beating thrice as fast.

My feet were hurting t h i s much from so much of walking, moving & setting up for the roadshow, in the pair of yellow wedges. Chartering a plane would be the only viable option to skip the long passageway from Suntec to the train station. But hello earth, I still have to, & could only drag myself thru' citylink. Amazing thing is, when i couldn't resist (again) and stepped into m)phosis, all those pain were gone! As tho all the sa%es transformed themselves to cushion my aching feet. From the bottom of heart i swear tht these are true solid facts. & they (my feet) felt like a ton once i was out of the sa%es zone.

Sales shopping is probably the next best thing.

Tell me can anyone still keep your monies under the pillow?

I better get back to flipping my Consumer Behaviour & get going with the 5th para of Case 4.1
:/

No comments: