20090618

Need for a booze.


Stretch your hand and touch my heart, and you will understand.

I often feel that I'm hopping to another world whenever I'm with different pple, each seems to be totally detached from another. The jigsaws of my life it may be, but no doubt there are those that I truly enjoyed, with my truer self being extended, esp when surrounded by pple whom I love their company. Then as the clock strucked twelve, these moments instantly became surreal.

I am that indecisive, almost regretting every single decisions I made. Only to say I feel like escaping the situation whenever I feel stagnant. Yet I am afraid. I do get sick of it, get sick of putting a strong front but ended up getting nowhere.

How I wished to go back to school, and be a nthg-much-to-worry-about-except-cursing-at-the-humongous-load-of-projs student.

The comfort zone is definitely far beyond my reach.

Sometimes, I am equally amazed by myself. Like how pple wondered why I came pull myself up at 4am to do my assignments.

It's time to search for avenues to fulfill my self-actualisation needs, bcos we know each level can co-exist.

Looking forward to weekends baby!

No comments: