20090621

Solace.

Hello the-not-so-gorgeous-world, I am feeling so high perhaps due to the lack of sleep or the shooting glucose level from overdose of junk food. Had been looking forward to Saturday, because it has been ages sisters/cousins hang out together. So I threw all the stress of the tight deadlines of my assignments to the back of my brain, and woke up very early as usual for our trip to City Sq. And now, Saturday is over. Soon my precious weekends will be over.


Just last week, we headed back to NP's annual campfire, tho not very much of any fire burning. Totally missed the relaxing school days. It's really weird and funny, yet comforting to see how all of us grew & changed. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
trend spotted: the more senior, the shorter you are! *rolls eyes*

Photobucket
5th batch, but machiam don't belong together haha

Photobucket
the funky 7th batch :D

Photobucket

No comments: