20061217

drops of tears


delusions engender grief;


dark clouds enveloped the horizon, droplets flowed like strings.
puddles synthesized, every'g as one.

as early as 8, my mum's yelling spread thru' e entire hut. it's effective thou'. haha so in a whilst time, we're all ready to set off (to collect our busaries).
ah pa sent us der && chopchop fast we're done w/ it and left for breakfast!
a family of 5 sitting tgt to eat breakfast (like we used to in e past), sucha sweet cosy feeling. we hardly had e chance nowadays :(


duper ultra sinful day at xuan's hse! yan &me helped to clear those oh-left-for-so-long chocolates stocks.
WOOHOOOOOO~
played ps+ watched starawards encore= end of sunday.


boredom is the reason being im blogging every now & then. :D


kaoweidable mates (bf cls photo taking)

my face; her hand

i painted my nails! butterflies~


like i wished it's only you & me.

YOU erased

No comments: