20061216

HOLIDAYS



lalalala~ CHEEEERS x3 cos the long-awaited holidays have finally arrived.


was supposed to go bck to sch this morning to help out in some primers thingy. BUT i woke up only at 8.10 when i shld b meeting sukie at adm by then. HAHAHA so i decided to not to turn up & der goes my cca pts. anws, SORRY!


so den, i packed & tidied up my room- study desk, notes, wardrobe.
and i saw e national day t given by e sch last year. i wna dumped it cos it's like stained but hey, it has my hardwork printed on it. that small pathetic logo.
well, missed sec sch days whr der's noticeboard deco competition && we'll stay back aft sch hrs in e clsroom, making a din like noone's biz.

move on with life ((:


i changed my blogskin! after much customisation of my own.. dangdangdang!! i yet to edit the pic, adding in MY own pretty shots. HAH :D



oh yeah. most prob meeting up with MANDY on mon. woohooo! im so looking forward to it. hadnt seen her for 123456789 10 months? she misses me like mad can *snigger*

brandon's planning some sort of clsouting to JB this coming thurs. to shop till we drop, to eat till we puke && to rz's hse if possible! (butty but but, i need consent form my parents first. passed my mum's stage. ugh)



that feeling of missed, of lost is back, once again.

No comments: