20061224

xmas eve



what a lovely surprise as x'mas prezzie


typical routine of me cleansing my face in e toilet. so happily i was, massaging my face in circular motions. den came the "exciting" part where i looked up into e mirror and dangdangdang, a darn lizard right in front me!
*immediate shrudders*

the poor me decided to escape from the temor of that lil freak falling (somehow) onto my face & move to the basin in the kitchen to rinse my face. here comes another "exciting" part where a BIGfat !!cockroach stood under my eyes aft i turned on e lights.
*and i went screaming hysterically*


fancy me with facial foam on my face, shrieking at the top of my voice, running into the living room for help.

in th end i had to rinse off e foam in mummy's bathroom.


i yet to brush my teeth, ugh.



MERRY X'MAS
all & every of my lovelies ((:

No comments: