20061211

those tense moments



om presentation's over. ponned e whole of today's lesson to wrap up w/ everything.
so we spent e whole day from 9 to3 coming up with some-self-entertaining skits at the cafe(with lotsa slackings gossipings eatings in btwn thou')


e lyrics are really creative & funny:

I am Olli-Pekka-Kallasvuo
The CEO of Nokia
I am very handsome

I am expert in organisational management
Because i...
Study hard...

I am macho
I am brilliant

I am a very great leader & manager
I play tennis w/ my own staffs
Of cos, I always win them

I care for my staffs
As I'm high in people orientation
He is smart, very smart

Acknowledgement to shhh-shhh, the creator :D



aft lesson was some serious talks which din do any help to e current situation i guessed? every'g is jus so tense. time will cool down all, hopefully. yeah, no doubt these started all becos of ron. & unpleasant comments shoot when one's fuming. let "nature" takes its course. things will work out itself. no point forcing right now.

but well, felt abit guilty for the HA-HA attitude jus now. but wm says it's fine since im remorseful. he apologised to her anws. ((:

end of classroom politics.



atmosphere back home wasn't as good either. hardly had dinner at home for e past 1 wk or so cos of those dumby projs. was so glad to reach my cosy hut jus in time for dinner today. but bahhhhhhhhhhh. n'thg major, minor disputes (i hoped). they'll soon work it out 'emselves.


every'g drew a halt but still, saddening isn't it? imagine a moment of such sweetness yet another when hatred fills & strangers they become. it's hard to define who's right/wrong. both are telling a different story and playing the blaming game. well, im in no stand to comment.

love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss but ends with a tear. how true?




life's full of ups & downs recently. regardless whether it's in sch, at home or wadsoeva.
i demand a peaceful life.
HOLIDAYS(friday) cant u jus arrive the next moment?


hell 4 more days.

No comments: