20070422

perhaps, i was the one to blame.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


i guessed i did that sometime back (the dumbest thing is i dont even know when), reason being i can find my thumbdrive nowhere in my room. To think tht this is the time i need it d most since sch started, & projs are coming our way, smart thumbdrive challenged hide&seek game w me! i rmb clearly it's still lying somewhr on my studydesk few days b4 sch reopened. even my mum saw it.


If by any chance someone spot it, please contact me immed.



*

oh well, my sis leaving for taiwan in 4 days time. how i wished i can get rid of the torturous sch to go on a relaxing holiday too. Her luggage is definitely huge enough to smuggle the fatme!



the whole mundane routine begins it's cycle again tmr:(

No comments: