20070417

so it takes to be

Like it takes to be

all guys posses a jerk personality within them, ALL.
Having seen pple around you teared, hearts shattered, it's hard to believe that happiness is eternity. There's no longer trust for men will hurt their love ones unknowingly.
I despise those who kept things hanging in the air, filling up minds with infinite question marks. Rather to have a clear distinct line between, then to still have tinge bit of hope, hoping you might return someday.
What's with all those sweet talks, lovely texts that melt one's heart when you jolly know that shouldn't be the way? Perhaps actions &everything was clear enough, though all i wanted are words of truth from you.


Things are way too obvious; i am still a fool fighting against reality.


& Baby wasn't calling me.
let me in your love embrace, miraculously.

I set my heart to bury the thoughts of you six feet underground.
But i cant deny that in one corner of my heart, you still own a place deep.

For one last time, i miss you badly.



darn. jus scram off, outta my life.

No comments: