20070425

& so to speak, it was.

Bon Voyage!
to twin who's departing tmr morning to taiwan for her post-uni holidays!

towned w/ girlfren on monday. and hey, hsq! i aint a stalker hor. ure the one who kept peeping on me. coincidentally, saw quite a few familiar faces that day too(:

caught fracture this aftn. a rather climate-less film to me. for now, we're all anticipating the long awaited spiderman3 & pirates=)


Oh, rather random but:
-i love my nailscolour okay? (despite having so many -ve comments from zzb!) haha;)
-i gna wave goodbye to my lovely shorts in 3 sch-days' time!
-i ate 3 freakin rocher today
-& i realised im really so fat. double sadness
-i saw mushroom!!! & hsq saw her no4 too! eyecandies-craze:):):)




seeruizuan make me so in love with this 朋友 melody AGAIN<3

No comments: