20080319

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous

Hee. What's better den sticking my eyes on BW's serials? and what excites me even more, is that he has lots of drama coming their way! but seriously, there are many nice shows awaiting: 珠光宝气, 溏心风暴之家好月圆,学警雄心III, 烈火雄心III, 法证先锋II, etc. So anw, The Seventh Day is a sister production of Under the Canopy of Love. Perhaps a little to slow moving (thus boring), D.I.E. is better! Alright, this paragraph aint making a tinge sense to you if you don't watch HK serial. Maybe in time to come, I will be mama no.2 who spent years (definitely more den a decade) watching HK dramas and to date, she could always guess the storyline. Every time. haha

I made a promise (but usually are meant to be broken yea? teehee) to myself that I will stop splurging on clothes before I lose some pounds. I guess I'll never ever be able to buy new clothes again if I abide strictly to it. Shoot me, I ate 2 rows of the bar ytd to kill hunger because I'm in no mood to wait for mama to whip up the dishes for dinner. Anyhows, those sugar-rush pdts are cheap (5 for $11, but I din get five lah!) from the Food Fair. Biscuit Ritter Sport's nice eh. Told ya I'm turning into a glutton. Ok, back to the issue of Shopping- The Best Treats/Remedy for Girls. I think I almost spend my 3 days pay on shopping last Friday with sf and rz. It was great, esp after the horrible episode. Random, Sophie Kinsella's novel is great for mini-shopaholic-me heh!

I was so glad I finally got myself a MP4, laying an avenue to kill time while on train rides. That was only initial glee. I should have known better, because it was a cheap deal from IT fair. To cut the episode short, the service staff said it'll take a month because if it can't be fix locally, they gonna ship it back to China. Duh, I almost laughed-out-loud. Whatever, I was told to return a month later to retrieve that piece of thing.
And (after waiting several hours) I met up the housemies for another round of shopping again. After sf left to join her gang, we caught The Leap Years. That was the second time (aft Pirates) sitting at the 1st row. This time round it wasn't that bad. As usual, she laughed at her usual volume. Not too bad a show, Li-lin's hot, Ananda Matthew Everingham's hotter!

I have no idea what's wrong with me lately. There's this constant mental struggle going on- to do this or that. Soon enough, I may need a Psychiatrist. Roars!

Round 2 of HK photographs coming up. Have a Peek:)

No comments: