20080323

you dance easily through my dreams


Bought this Gottena Grand Prix cookies from Candy Empire the other day which I thought was quite nice, and it's all gone now. I packed some in a box and gave it to rz at work yesterday, or else I'd have gotten rid of everything myself. Well, I meant nice to let 3 of them share. haha

Saturday is becoming Sisters Day. I bet cos my sis is tied down by the hip hop class, she couldn't line up any program. So we would always make some last minute plans and rushed like mad, then ended up late for class. Yesterday was Taka to find rz and Art-Friends to get materials, then MS for Fox Fashion Escapade (but we missed it anw) and some shopping. For once, we weren't late for dance! Ugh, but Me wasn't fit for dance all because of the freaking Mari Kita on my back. It's to the extend that I had to face down to sleep, and wake up several times in the middle of the night to apply Aloe gel. We were thinking about tanning again this coming week. I'm afraid not duh.

Back to the mundane lifestyle. I have a whole week ahead without plans. Was quite disappointing that the coach to Genting from KT was fully booked. Not about the destination, but the trip itself to relax and enjoy with friends. Anyway, the others pushed back the trip to April, while Me am pathetically topping up my Cash At Bank then.

Yan popped a question during the train ride. I think I know the answer, and it has always been so. It no longer circles around you, but having someone by your side to lean on. Yes no doubt there still are misses but they have gone beyond you. What's with it now is that someone to spend your weekend with, to talk on the phone every others nights before bed, to hug tightly to feel his warmth, to experiment culinary skills and exciting stuff, to explore never-been-to places, whom you hold his hand and go on the street together. The sweet talks are disgusted. Me am fickle minded. Quite a bit of miss now..

No comments: