20080313

Won't go home without you.

I STINK!... even after a thorough hot bath, all thanks to the 10 hours in the enclosed polluted environment. Oh my, time crawls slower than a snail with such simple task and bosses who are too nice a person. A mighty friend of mine told a tale without blinking her eyes, and I just had to nod or utter a few words to play along. We could only laugh at our silly ideas on the train ride home to bury that indescribably sense of guilt. At least she's around, and we missed working at the IT show. Guess wad, even those sickening J&xr will look adorable now please! Made in Germany, quality guaranteed.

Ah I'm turning into a glutton. Boo! That's endless to-dos on my list. Shopping, tanning, dancing, gyming, haircut & highlight...

Happy Gorgeous Nineteen TWL! :)

No comments: