20080410

Sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you,


This feeling so unbearably excruciating...


Oh, as the clock ticks it is freaking 0523 now. First it was the pounding head that hits during work which got worst after i knocked off. I couldn't take it and took painkillers plus a nap when i reached home. Then there was this constant ache on my hind gum the past few days and a pus on the side. So it was a hindrance to eat and even reflex actions. Finally at 0300 eyelids felt a lil heavy but I tossed & turned, after 2 hours there was no signs of dreams & drools. Tummy growling like mad too. I decided to have my usual- meilu with instant oatmeal.

As I was blogging (using the desktop), I was wondering where my sis is. And the fact that I can be using the desktop is because her room.. there's no one! So, I recalled she mentioned she's off to Batam, with Kelvin I guessed. She's too free you see, being forced to take leaves by the admin staff.

What else can I scribble bout? Lemmi see...
My 2 and half months of school vacation, how it was spent. Good topic! The most-well utilised and meaningful vacation so far with a lovely overseas trip to Hong Kong, numerous jobs taken up which equipped myself with essential working experience (including Events Helper at Career Fair, Promoter at IT Show, Food & Beverage Fair and Sales Associate at JL), Class Chalet, meeting up good o' friends, tanning (thou' only for once it was successful), etc. Don't think I earned big bucks just because I worked for 4 different Co. Nah, I had to save up for the school fees so it's not even enough to cover my usual expenses.

Budget List:
a) $100 for Mama, Papa (u can't imagine my jia-lui-lao-bu kept asking for it jus because I worked!)

b) $100++ to ah yan for the eye wear stuff (yea I still rmbr don worry haha)

c) $500(>) strictly no using, to save up for paying off my bank loan.

d) $200 to be banked in, to offset the money I've alrdy used so far heh heh;)

e) Balance from pay-(a to d) shall be used on miscellaneous and shopping for a bag, pumps, heels, make up, hairdo and more! :)



Time check: 0609
I'm still hungry luhhhhhhhhhhhh. KTV later, yippie loves!

No comments: