20080418

You make me tingles


Today, marks the fifth day of hitting the campus and too, not being to catch any glimpse of cwp anywhere. On my way home, I thought bout positive stuff that is to keep me going and not receive warning letters in my mailbox again. Apart from giving myself an excuse to spend on necessities (called new clothes & shoes), experimenting mix n' match and excitedly discusses it with your peers, gossiping bout how this couple fell out, giving people the Manhattan Onceover when you've nthg else to do, bitching bout other people who's none of our concern, criticizing this particular person's dress sense or hairdo, sharing or rather digging inner thoughts bout each other, making fun and mocking at the usuals, rushing out of mlts cos the zhuzhatang's calling... okay the lists' getting abit long, but the main is still being able to lead the ever-so-carefree life because all the fuss is only over the 2 magical words called exams and projects.

Life is slowly adjusting itself to the right mode, and I've always enjoyed mass conversation in msn with fellow zzb, like right now. But then again, back home after school is kind of boring. Whereas working is different because the hours are much longer, plus the fact that when you reached home you're so deadbeat you could fall asleep right that minute. Alright, the verdict's that I actually prefer working, which isn't making any sense to everyone out there slogging.

Grrr, did I mention I cut and highlighted my hair. It's so freaking hard to maintain which I finally realised I can't wait for it to grow longer. Tomorrow will be the last dance class! So drained, never feel like laying my hands on the tutorials. Sentosa in less than 12 hours' time!

A collage to spice up this post!



From This Moment On,
Because Of You.

No comments: